Have you ever wondered why there are strange, hexagonal window boxes scattered across this website? I have, and it all started when I was traveling across memory lane the other day. That was when I discovered this particular memory fragment.
It was corrupted when I first found it, so I got my community to help me restore it. It lasted for two months, and on May 31st 2022, the code finally cracked and memories started flooding back...
The Memory Fragment Restoration Event is officially over! Thank you for participating!
Participants will recieve an exclusive 88x31 banner and a Honeycomb stamp you can proudly display in their collection. You will also get other handsome rewards I don't have the guts to reveal right now.
The prizes will be given once all these conditions are met:
- All 17 messages/hints have been found and decoded (Almost there!)
- The Memory Fragment's puzzle is solved (Done!)
- I finish up both the banner and the stamp (Done!)
- At least one month passes by (Beyond Done!)
Hall of Fame
Discord Server Stats
- The Yesterweb
- All pages decoded except one
- Finally cracked the code!!
- Has an official thread on #forum
- Poppy's Cult
- 15 messages decoded
- No progress made in cracking the code yet
If you have any questions or concerns, please post a message at my Neocities profile and I will answer as soon as possible.